Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Caleb's Birthday


Caleb is, as of, today a 10 year old boy who is very talkative and active. He really enjoys playing outside with the kittens or Joe, or playing "Injuns", or even soldiers. He looses stuff a lot, and I find half of it. He can be very annoying, but I love him. Whether it's getting syrup on my clean clothes, or punching me for no apparent reason (which I do to him as much as he does to me) I STILL LOVE HIM. But he's not always annoying. He's very funny, ecspeaciely when he's not trying to be. When he does try to be funny, he tells cheesy jokes that arent really funny, but we laugh at them because they are cheesy. But some of the stuff he says funny. Like he has said "I have a fond memory of that" when the memory is not something that would be fond. He's really fun to be around though, ecspeaciely when he goes crazy. All in all, Caleb is a good little brother.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALEB!



Luke

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Caleb!!!!!

"He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?" Micah 6:8

Love to all!

SOLI DEO GLORIA!

-Megan
<><

Laura said...

Thank you Megan
:D love caleb <><