Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Another "Hardcore" camping trip

Tomorrow my cousin, brother and I, are planning to go on another "Hardcore" camping trip. This one will not be as hardcore though. We will be taking a vehicle and a commercial tent, but these are necessary for this trip. The vehicle is necessary because last monday I rolled my ankle under (much more painful that rolling it sideways, and if you have experienced this you know what I am talking about) and there is about a mile hike into the property that we are going to camp on. Also, this property is right next to a creek, and it also has 2 ponds, which means the skeeters' ( really big mosquitos for those city slickers that don't know what skeeters' are) will probably be bad, thus the commercial tent (it is a lot more bug proof than a homemade tents). This is all dependent on wether or not the road is passable by a 2x4 SUV. I think we can do it though.

No comments: